Vetas antimicrobial shampoo with chlorhexidine 4% is created for treatment and prevention of bacterial (superficial and deep pyoderma), fungal (malasesiosis and dermatophytosis), mixed and atopic skin lesions in animals.
For optimal therapeutic effect the treatment by this product should be repeated every 3 - 5 days, depending on the pathology, at least for 3 - 4 weeks.
- is a reliable antimicrobial agent;
- has a broad spectrum activity against bacteria and fungi that cause skin diseases such as dermatitis, pyoderma, folliculitis, eczema;
- has therapeutic activity for a period of 3-6 days;
- provides prevention of skin diseases in dogs and cats, especially in breeds which have more tendency to them - white terrier, French bulldog, English bulldog, shar pei, sphinx, etc.
Don`t use the product:
- at individual hypersensitivity to its components (including medical history);
- for animals younger than 3 weeks of age.
Do not use in the oral cavity.